- In order to charter a yacht from us , you need to makes a charter request for the dates , you need and the numbers or persons you have in your group .
- After this we will check for you and show you the available yachts that match your criteria . If you are interested in an offer , you should request an option .
- Options are valid for 3 days . You will get a remimder after 3 days to check if you are really interested to go forward with the reservation.
- Once you have decided to book , we need an advance payment from you to secure your booking . Once we receive it , your reservation is considered , valid .
- A last payment is necessary to get the finalize the booking process . This is 45 days before the charter begins .
Check in/out (times)
- Check in must be completed until 17.00 .
In days with more than 5 departures , we please for your understanding . We keep a priority depending on the arrival time in the base .
- For arrivals after 17.00 we reserve the right to make the check in the day after .
- Check out is done every previous day of the last day of your charter, upon your return in the disembarkation port . You can stay overnight , until 9.00 Am next morning .
- Sometimes we can agree with you , to do the check-out in the morning of the last day of your charter .
Check in/out (procedures)
- During the check-in procedure we check the yacht together and you fill an Acceptance Statement form that you accept the condition of the yacht . This is very important for both sides , because that’s the only proof we have for any remarks in previous damages .
- During the check-in we need to make sure that you understand the yacht and its equipment before we complete the hand-over. That’s essential and our priority .
- Its better to leave confident that you understood the yacht and can handle it before you leave the port .
- For every charter you need to give a refundable security deposit . This means that we will block the amount from your credit card for the duration of your booking .
- Upon your return , when we do the check-out and we find no issues , then we return the deposit to you . Remember ! We only get an authorisation code from your bank , through our business partner . Only our business partner can handle your deposit not us , directly .
- Sometimes , it takes time until the deposit has been returned to you . This is not our fault nor our business partner’s fault . You need to contact your bank and try to push them .